We’re available to help you with domestic, residential, commercial and industrial projects - from custom work and one-off jobs through to large volume production runs. We live and breathe metal, so if you need something fabricated or repaired… we’ll bring it to life!
Our workshop is fitted out with a five-tonne overhead gantry, rolling equipment, a lathe, welders and all the general engineering tooling and equipment required for projects of all sizes. Our large yard ensures easy access for heavy transport, and is located close to the Tauranga Airport, Port of Tauranga, and state highways.
We’re available to work with you anywhere in New Zealand, or the world - our engineering solutions are currently being used in the Pacific Islands, the United Kingdom, Europe and of course, all over New Zealand.
• TIG welding of aluminium and stainless steel
• Certified MIG welding
• Fabrication of metal components, from one-off custom projects to
high-volume production runs
• Heavy transport repairs
• Rolling of various section types including pipe, RHS, angle and other extrusions
• Help with design enquiries and prototype fabrication
• Produce CAD drawings to guide fabrication process
"Fitzi and his team of engineers are the most knowledgeable and skilful that I have dealt with during my 13 years at ADLT NZ Ltd.
I would have no hesitation with recommending Mount Metal Craft for any engineering project."
GREG THOMPSON - Supply Chain Officer
Advanced Lighting Technologies